Friday, October 16, 2009

HOT HOT HOT

.
This weekend it is supposed to be 35 degrees! Ooohaa, I don’t like these temperatures, but what to do?! This morning we decided to pack early and go to the beach before the hottest hours around noon, we left at 8, and had a few nice hours in Caesarea beach, then we drove home sandy, sweaty and dirty in our car (the one we borrow until we have bought one of our own) without AC.. It was so nice to have a cold shower at home!.
.
I miss Sweden and all of my friends and family, I hear you have minus in the mornings now and believe it or not, sometimes I am jealous, I like the autumn in Sweden. But okey I don’t miss the rain and scraping the ice from the window on the car in the morning...
.
Here are some photos from our day:
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vi är inte avundsjuka på solen och stranden alls! :-) Fast, i helgen hade vi två underbara höstdagar, sol och vindstilla, och det är klart, det har också sin charm!

Kram från Angelica

Anonymous said...

Hi there from Ireland... Just checking up on you all. I heard from your Dad on Facebook that he was missing you and that you had moved as planned! You all seem to be settling in well... I like your attitude!!! Get on with it... I had similar when I moved home although it can be challenging!

A big Hug from The Irish Swede...

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,