Tuesday, October 20, 2009

VISIT FROM SWEDEN! and GOOD NEWS


.
This weekend I had Petra and her college, Sofie, over for the weekend. Petra had to make an "urgent" visit to a supplier in Tiberias, and funny enough she had to do it after I moved here AND to stay for the weekend! Thank you Mölnlycke!
.
It was unbeleivable great to have her over, and so soon after we moved, I feel so lucky! We spend some time at home with the kids, so they could get some quality Petra-time. We visited Cessariya on friday, TelAviv on friday night to eat in my favorite restaurant Bar Giyora and Akko on saturday. And ofcourse visitors means lots and lots of food, talk and relax. She left today and I was soooooo sad to say goodbye, crocodile tears... But how happy I am to have such good friends in my life!
.
And now to the good news, Oh yes there are a few of them also!
.
1. Our container arrived, so finally after waiting and waiting we now have a house full with furniture, books, toys, and all the other useless stuff that I love.
.
2. We have bought a car... a wonderful Toyota Corolla with AC!.. This makes life so much easier. (But ofcourse I managed to bump into the neighbours car already the second day, WHEN he was watching.. I was waiting for that beep we had on the Renault in Sweden, but it didn´t come.. Now I know there is no reverse beep on this car!)
.
3. We have TV, internet AND a phone! My oh my how good can life be?!
.
We are getting TV and internet! (Alma charmar den snälla teknikern så han installerar TV mottagare för oss helt olagligt, vi hade tänkt vänta med det ett tag, men nu har vi TV gratis istället. Ibland är det bra med lite balagan!)
.
.
.
...and with the paper we have sooo much fun!
.
.
.
It is windy in Cessariya
.
.
Breakfast in the garden