Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A WALK IN PARDES HANNA

.
Here are some pictures of Pardes Hanna, a little bit of what I see on one of my usual walks. I like the houses that seems completely abandoned, but I actually don't think they are. It is just that renovating houses doesn't seem to be a common hobby here, Israelies prefer eating watermelon and go to the beach.. Isn't that great!.. I wish I was a little bit more like that, unfortunately I am too Swedish for that. I cut my lawn, tidy the house and oil my wooden furniture.. sometimes I wonder why, for who!?
.
.
This house has a lovely view! I plan secretly to buy it, if it comes with the car, renovate both and spend all winters there, drinking freshly squeezed orange juice on the balcony and drive to the beach in the beetle. Who wants to join me??
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vad roligt att få se bilder från ert hus och er neighbourhood! Det ser hemtrevligt ut, men några rotavdrag verkar inte existera i Israel.. :-) Kram Anna och familjen

ps. Här hemma är det snöstorm och det har säkert kommit 15-20 cm snö bara idag.