Thursday, March 4, 2010

GETTING READY FOR MARKET

.

In two weeks there is a market in Pardes Hanna, Omanim be moshava, and I will attend. I am really quite exited! For you that read hebrew, I am number 58. For you that don't you can find me on the dark red link to the left (in the middle) on the 3rd page, well it wont be very interesting as it is all in Hebrew. I have been working on my ceramic quite alot this winter, and yesterday I opened one owen filled with my stuff.. luckily it all looked good so now I also have something to sell! Yippiii!

So if you are passing by Pardes Hanna on the 18-20th of March, please come and visit me!

.
.
.
.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Du är så himla duktig Sonja! Jag är stolt över dig! Massa stora kramar Petra

Anonymous said...

Your pottery looks really cool and very artistic! I am very inpressed especially with the bowls that look like flowers! Stor Kram The Irishman