Thursday, March 25, 2010

Market report

.
So, I now had my first serious market in Israel, and I have to say it was... really quite great! I didn't sell tuns but more than I had imagined.. I am not a famous millionare artist yet.:) But most of all I had sooo much fun and also sold some and also got to know what I can sell AND also got to know some super great people.
.
The next market is tomorrow, but it might be rain.. and as you know you cannot go out in rain so it might be cut off.
.
Noam dressed out especially nice for my first market.. he choose the clothes by him self and matched the red "hat" with the red houses on his shirt! Mom is soo proud!
.
Dafna (on the left), a super sweet girl who makes wonderful silver jewellery, helping a customer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, Noam gillar verkligen de där "hattarna"! Tittade precis på de galna fotona som vi tog när vi var hemma hos er, där dessa hattar också figurerar.

Dina saker är verkligen jättefina!

Hoppas ni har det bra!

Kram Angelica