Friday, June 4, 2010

MORE BIKING... AND CAMPING!

.
We went for a little campingtrip to the north in the area of Alon HaGalil. It was the first time since Alma was born that we went camping, and I think I really missed it. There is nothing like sleeping in a tent in the nature, hearing all the sounds, sitting outside the tent at night and drinking tea by the fire. One thing that was new to me though was waking up at five aclock from the muezzin. The sound of it is really quite dramatic, and especially when it comes from three of four willages at the same time. Tired as I was it almost convinced me to beleive, but I am sorry to that I had no idea about the direction to Mekka, so I gave it up and fell aslepp again.
.
The biketrip wasn´t supposed to be very far, but since we got lost and had a shitty map it became quite long. But if that didn´t happen we wouldn´t have seen all the beautiful places we came to and wouldn't have been invited to dinner by an arabic family and saw the shepherd and his sheep.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: