Saturday, September 25, 2010

FEVER AND CINNAMON BUNS

.
It has become a tradition to bake something when Noam is sick (and unfortunately it has been quite often lately.. So I can really say that it is a traditon). This time he challenged me and decided that we should make cinnamon buns...
.
The last time I did it was when I lived in Scotland, together with Karin and Sandra. All I remember from that is that it took a loooong time to prepare them, we ate them all too fast, and our flat was full of hungry neighbours who smelled the baking in the corridor. This time it was the same except from that I didn't have my "project leader" Karin and only a small toaster owen which fit for 6 buns only! AND my fellow companion decided it was too much work after half an hour.. but the reward came 2 hours after that with really tasty cinnamon buns and the best is that Noam really liked them (and for those of you who knows him have seen how hard it is to tempt Noam with anything sweet).. It would have been even better with a hot chocolate, 10 degrees and rain (I know it sound crazy but I really miss it sometimes).. but I can tell you hot chocolate is not on my mind with over 30 degrees outside.

.
The tradition started here

.
.
.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh! Va gott det ser ut!
Hoppas Noam mår bättre igen.
Massa kramar Petra

Daisy Louie May said...

Loved this picture! Looks yummy.