Friday, April 15, 2011

HELLO I MISSED YOU!


I haven't been blogging for a while, but now I decided it is time to continue. Alot have happened since the last time and how can I tell you all about it..


First of all, and I guess the biggest reason for me having a break in the blogg is that we are expecting a baby this summer.. and I can tell you this little baby in my belly is making me feel like I have never felt before.. simply a little parasite that takes all the good stuff from me. I hope atleast he (yes he!) feels good otherwise all these months of feeling bad have been for nothing. And keep your fingers crossed he will come out healthy and happy and be a good baby because I think I deserv it!

We went to Sweden for 3 weeks, and had real winter with snow and skiing! Ahhh how I missed wearing all the winter clothes going out in the freshest air ever. There is nothing like fresh cold air! We meet our family and friends that I always miss soooooo much. Met Karins sweet sweet daughter Kajsa who was born when we where home. Went to the north for a few days of skiing and Noam learned to ski, so amazing how fast these little creatures learn, I can tell you I cried the first time I saw him coming down the slope making perfects turns with the biggest and proudest smile on his face. Mom grew a meter atleast! Alma who is to small for skiing was walking around like a michelin guy or was sitting/sleeping in the sledge walking around with her mother who felt to sick for putting skiis on.


.

.



.


.


.


.


.


.
We had winter here too, not much winter in my opinion but we did have rainy and colder days, well for me it was great, freash air, comfortable temperature and green outside.. My brother came to visit us for almost 2 weeks... It made me so happy to have them here!
.


.


.



There was Purim and Noam had a flying fire costume that I manage to make from all kind of fabrics I had at home.





Winter and Spring here is for me the perfect time in Israel, with nicer temperatures and green green everywhere. We tried to make a few trips.


Here we have picnic with the family close to Kibbutz Nirim.




Visiting Inbal, Ido and Avinoam in Kibbutz Magen







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Välkommen tillbaka in i blogg-världen! I´ve missed you too!! Fantastiskt att nu kunna följa ert liv långt där borta igen.. :-) Kul att också få se en bild på fina Karin och familj.

Tänker på er! Många kramar från Åby