Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weekend in Tzfat

Yaron and I went for a weekend ALONE to Tzfat, a village in the northern parts of Israel, to celebrate our 5 years wedding day. Tzfat has really beautiful surroundings and an old city centre with lots of galleries. And if you know Yaron you know how much he love art, galleries and handcraft... Anyway I asked him in one of the galleries which painting he prefers, and actually managed to get an answer from him after a while, the question is if he just chose one to make me happy? I believe he did and that is the sort of things you learn to do for your wife to make her happy, right.. not that he pretended to be interested.. but simply realized that he can at least give me an "answer", which makes me laugh and realise how great he is. It is a bit like when I listen to his stories about physics to make him happy, it really isn't very interesting but hey I married a physicist, so what can I do.. As you all know marriage needs some effort and how great isn't it to go for a weekend to celebrate ourselves. It was a real energy fill up!
.







.







.




.





.





.




.




.




.




.




.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bra gjort vänner! Tänl att det var fem år sedan vi stod under björken i er trädgård i Älmhult.. :-) Mycket har hänt sedan dess. Många kramar från oss 5 i Åby